Dienstag, 9. März 2010

By the way

Hey guys ,
I hope you all are ok ? =) i am so happy ! Tommorow we have Elgin leave out . For all , who don't know , Elgin is a little village ( very, very little) , but for us still a big aim and leave out means , that we are allowed to go there for 2 hours shopping !!!
I am so excited !!=) and before that , we have choir , what I also like and we are singing : You've got a friend =)
and in the evening I have Tequandou ( I don't know how to spell)
So , that's all =)
love n miss u =)
Feli

1 Kommentar:

  1. ... ich war jetzt mehr als entsetzt!! Mein neuesn Update hat automatisch eine Übersetzung von Englisch ins Deutsche drin. Ich habe im ersten Moment an deinen Deutschkenntnissen gezweifelt. Das zeig aber wiedermal das diese automatischen Übersetzungsprogramme nichts taugen.*lachmichweg*

    AntwortenLöschen